Part-time, Remote(Work from home!)
Znipe is looking for a Operational Support Technician to join our Operational Team of highly passionate and dedicated esports geeks who is working around the clock to keep Znipes Live broadcasts running smooth. Together we are building a new premium streaming solution to satisfy millions of e-sport fans around the globe. Our product enables fans and players to watch and follow their idols when they play competitive e-sport in a new and exciting way. We do this by honoring Usability and Simplicity while we build a unique product for a massive audience. The Operational Team is crucial to ensure that our live broadcast are working flawless, and your role as a Operational Support Technician will make a big impact on the success of our live broadcasts. You will be working behind the scene, contributing and experiencing, some of the world’s largest esports Tournaments such as ESL Cologne, Dreamhack Winter and ESEA ProLeague.
Would you like to see what’s down the rabbit hole of esports live broadcasts?
- Have great computer experience. You must be able to handle a wide set of computer programs and be able to quickly learn new software
- Live and breathe eSports – you should display a true passion for eSports and games in general
- Have deep hands-on knowledge of at least one of the primary Game Titles: CSGO, Dota2, SF V, SC2, Overwatch, HS, LOL, etc
- Be punctual and taking great pride in a job well done
- The role demands that you have a great work ethic and a team player
- Have experience with Skype/Discord – our team works remotely and we communicate of Discord. Basic ethics of being part of a big group voice chat is required
- We would greatly appreciate if you let us know if you have experience with any of the following tools:
- OBS for streaming
- Google Drive
- RemoteDesktop (splashtop or teamviewer)
- AWS cloud
- Have you been in a Guild or even a Guild Leader? Making a Live production is a lot like Raiding in WOW (it is hard, it takes time, everyone needs to be on their toes, dc or rage quite is NOT an option)
Email your CV and introduce yourself to Ole Jansson
We will hire several candidates so don’t hesitate to apply.